Tuesday 13 October 2015

Rebecca

 For my brief the weakness I have pointed out is that my target audience is not correct because in shows that in my questionnaire.  My question I was targeted at 17 to 18 yr old but mostly was 16 years old people that out of my questionnaire however my questionnaire was informative this shows that I know a lot about the topic I will be doing another strength of my questionnaire is that everybody is aware of what's going on around them and sexual piec but mostly was 16 years old people that out of my questionnaire however my questionnaire was informative this shows that I know a lot about the topic I will be doing another strength of my questionnaire is that everybody is aware of what's going on around them on sexual abuseand asked to give a questionnaire when I arcs what do you think the punishment should be they said a longer sentence in prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment